Awesome or Nutty? There’s a New Camper You Can Rent in Minnesota
Mr. Peanut is going all out with his big move to the land of 10,000 lakes! The Nutmobile has been driving all over the state handing out $10,000 checks to people boldly displaying the famous "Minnesota Nice". (If you missed those...keep reading because I've got links to those stories below.). NOW, Mr. Peanut and Planters have created a special camping adventure that ONE nutty fan can book for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
I'm not a camper - my family knows this and I basically refuse to use anything the looks like a porta-potty. However, I am somewhat intrigued about this new camper that has shown up in Minnesota. For $3.59, I would "try" camping if it was in the new INN a NUTshell retreat. If you are up for the adventure too, check out the info below that Planters sent me on how you could be the first guest:
How to score the Ultimate Nutlover's Weekend Getaway
- Set an alarm and get ready to sign up at MrPeanutInnANutshell.com for the adventure on September 17th at 12 pm CT
- The cost of the adventure is only $3.59 and includes:
- two-night overnight stay in Duluth, Minnesota on October 1st - 3rd in the iconic 26-foot-long peanut on wheels
- $1,500 travel stipend so you can get there
- A plethora of Planters products to enjoy, including Cheez Balls, Mixed Nuts and Cashews
- Mr. Peanut eye mask
- Planters robe
- Other custom Planters items to enjoy
- Fun activities where you can enjoy Minnesota's gorgeous scenery and the lake that is nearby
- All that...just $3.59
Check out these amazing individuals that have been awarded $10,000 checks by Hormel and Planters!
- 11-year-old in Southeast Minnesota awarded $10,000 for good deed
- UPS Driver in Rochester caught on camera jumping around awarded $10,000
30 Adventures and Tasks that You Must Do Before Our Nose Hairs Freeze Again
It's the perfect weather right now for camping but heads up, winter is on the way. Before that first snowflake falls and our nose hairs freeze again, there are a few MUST-DO items and adventures you should take care of. Luckily, they are all listed below for you.