Urgent: These Rochester Winter Parking Rules Start November 1
I'm writing this on October 14, 2022, about two weeks away from the beginning of November in Rochester, Minnesota. It's also the day the Med City's Winter Parking Rules go into effect. Do you know them?
Last year we had good news AND bad news because the winter parking season was cut down a month. Sadly, no new and exciting developments leave us with just the bad news.
- The Bad News? The rules are still coming, which means so is winter and snow.
What Are The Dates, Rules, etc for Rochester's Winter Parking?
I put together this handy-dandy gallery for you. Peruse slowly, take it all in, and after the gallery, I'll be more specific about why the rules were created.
20 of Rochester, Minnesota's Winter Parking Rules - The Biggies
Are These Winter Parking Rules In Effect Because There Was A Problem Before?
The City of Rochester doesn't directly answer this question on their FAQ, We do have a lot of narrow streets that become even more narrow when the plows can't clear curb-to-curb. That becomes dangerous for the average citizen, but even more so for citizens in need of emergency help, fire, police, etc.
I've lived here a long time and I've heard citizens complain and counsel members talk about citizens calling them to complain about the horrible winter clearing on our older streets. The rules will never satisfy everyone, but it's an honest-to-goodness best shot at making sure everyone can get thru.
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Halloween comes before winter, though, so this is the most inflated home in Rochester for Halloween!
Check Out The Rochester House With Over 100 Inflatables Up for Halloween!
LOOK: There's More Home In This Condo Than Most Houses $239,900
- This 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo has an open floor plan and designated parking spot in the heated garage.
- The moment you step inside, you will notice that it is in move-in ready condition, there is tons of natural light in every room, large master with two walk-in closets, large balcony, updated kitchen and access to all the amenities of this building.
- The unit is perfectly located right across the hall from the elevator. The amenities include a heated pool, a relaxing sauna, a spacious social room and outdoor patio areas.
- Association fee includes: heating, lawncare, snow removal, heated garage parking spot, water, sewer, garbage, exterior maintenance and professional management.