Kids do the darnedest things, even if they don't know how bad it could end up for them! These three little boys got lucky!

The three Bolivian boys, ages 8,10, and 12 are just your typical Marvel loving kids! According to a report from NY Post, the boys were out herding goats when they encountered the venomous spider. If you are unfamiliar with the origin of Spider-Man, Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider which gave him superhuman abilities, and the alter-ego of Spider-Man was born.

Believing they would also get superpowers, the three boys each took turning provoking the Black Widow until it bit all of them. Luckily, the boys' mother was nearby and heard them crying in pain. She rushed them to the nearest health clinic. Once there, they were then transferred to the Children's Hospital in La Paz to treat the boys as they were suffering from high fevers, tremors, and muscle pain. After a week in the hospital, the boys were released.

Black Widow venom contains latrotoxin, a neurotoxin, that causes Latrodectism. Latrodectism is an illness that includes pain, muscle rigidity, vomiting, and sweating. Black Widow venom isn't as fatal to humans as many people believe it to be.

KFIL logo
Enter your number to get our free mobile app

10 Movies Filmed in Minnesota

Wake up with Jarred Becker every weekday morning from 6a-10a on AM 1390 KRFO
Connect with me on Social Media!
Twitter - @Jarred_Becker
Facebook - Jarred Becker

More From KFIL