Best Looking Warrant Ever to Appear in the Goodhue/Olmsted List?
Who's Wanted On Warrants in Southeastern Minnesota?
It's mid-September and we have another 11 warrants for you to check out from the Goodhue County Sheriff's Office and the Olmsted County Sheriff's Office. Each week each office selects warrants based on a variety of criteria.
Appearance in this story and on their lists do not necessarily represent "most wanted" in either county. These are valid as of 09/15/2021
If you see any of these people, do not approach or attempt to apprehend them. Instead, in Olmsted County, during weekdays call 507-328-6830. After 5 PM and on weekends, call 507-328-6800. In Goodhue County, call 651-358-3155.
As always, in an emergency, call 911.
The goal with these warrants is to create awareness so these individuals can be found. This gallery is of individuals wanted as of September 15, 2021. If you are viewing this gallery at any time after that date, the warrants listed could be settled.
LOOK: Highlighted Warrants for Goodhue and Olmsted County (as of October 6, 2021)
Olmsted County's Video
Goodhue County's Video
Goodhue County Sheriff's Office Highlights (Week of 09/07-09/13/21)
As posted on the GCSO Facebook Page
- Goodhue- a Deputy Located two vehicles on the side of road, one vehicle appeared to be broke down with people walking around with flashlights. After identifying the people on scene, it was learned that one of them had a felony warrant. He was arrested for his warrant.
- Florence TWP- Report of 3 explosions that shook the caller’s home. Another caller reported the same thing. Deputies did not locate any damage in the area.
- Pine Island- Report of a youth in a vehicle, slamming their head around and honking the horn. Deputies learned that youth was having issues with their significant other. The youth was moved along.
- Hay Creek TWP: Report of a male that was hiding in the bushes with a remote control car with music, lights and possibly a camera strapped to it.
- Roscoe Township- Attempted theft of building materials. The theft was interrupted by the property owner who received notification from his camera system that people were on his property.
- Kenyon TWP- Report of an outboard motor that was stolen and items that were removed from a dumpster.
- Kenyon TWP- Theft of a yellow 1978 Mustang.
- Wanamingo TWP- Theft of a catalytic convertor.
- Cannon Falls TWP- Report of a theft of a bag of tools and a chainsaw.
- Pine Island- An attempted robbery of the Pine Island Bank led Deputies to locating the suspect. An investigation showed he is also the suspect of a bank robbery that occurred earlier in the day in Rochester.
- Kenyon TWP- a report of someone trying to get a Pay-Day loan in the victim’s name.
- Pine Island- A citation was issued to a driver who as going 76 MPH in a 55 MPH zone, on gravel. The driver said his speedometer does not work.
- Pine Island- a Driver was given a citation for illegal tires (see MN state statute 169. 724). The driver had been given 2 previous warnings and said he probably still won’t change them out.
Red highlights are mine to draw your eye to the What the Flamin' Hooty-Hoo? part.
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: email@example.com
Looking for Minnesota's Safest Cities?
Got 'em here for you. Why? Because we love.