Solve A Murder with CSI Event Coming To Rochester This Summer
You've watched it on TV, you've seen the montages of fingerprint examination, test tubes held up to the light, and finally, an ink-jet printer spitting out the results that'll solve the case...we're talking CSI and it's coming to Rochester, Minnesota in July!
"Think you could solve a murder case? Experience life as a Crimescene Investigator in this thrilling outdoor murder mystery event."
What's Going to Happen at CSI Rochester?
According to their website, you'll get a unique outdoor detective experience. "Four victims in 24 hours! Crimescene Investigator is an immersive outdoor murder mystery event that puts you at the heart of a fast-paced crime scene investigation. Combine clue-solving, codebreaking, and forensic analysis to solve this complex murder case..."
What Do I Need To Know To Join Up?
- Tickets are $70 each.
- 1 ticket needed per team of two - six players. As of today, there are 10 tickets left.
- This is a limited ticket detective experience suitable for teams of up to 6 players.
- Your secret starting location will be revealed in a pre-game briefing prior to your event
- Start at any time between 9 am and 2 pm on the day
- The experience lasts between 2 to 3 hours on average
- The experience unfolds via the CluedUpp app.
- Dress to impress. Get your squad dressed up to win prizes!
- Feel free to bring your furry friend, dogs are extremely welcome to take part
You Noticed the "Prizes" Mentioned Above?
- Fastest Team
- Best Fancy Dress (CSI Inspired)
- Best Team Picture
- Best Team Name
- Best Young Detective (Under 16's Prize)
- Pawesome Pooch (Best Dog Photo)
PS - Right now on their website they have a 1/2 price offer. Use code TAKE40 to get 50% off your order.
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: email@example.com
Click Play to Hear The Y-105FM Early Morning Show Radio-On-Demand Podcast!
You Could Do Your Own CSI Event InThis House!
Just look at it, perfect for a lifetime of parties. But you probably want to hire someone to clean up.