Rochester, MN (KROC AM News) – A Rochester man has pleaded not guilty to criminal sexual conduct charges involving a young girl.

The girl told police there were four incidents involving 40-year-old John Stubbs between June 2010 and December 2012. She says she was 10-years-old when the first incident happened. He has been ordered to stand trial on the charges in October.

Stubbs was charged earlier this year in a separate case involving a minor girl.

Investigators began looking into the suspicious death of an unborn child. They learned the mother was the girlfriend of Stubbs. They also learned the woman and Stubbs had been in a “significant sexual relationship” for 3 to 4 years and that he had produced several sexually explicit videos of the two. The woman said one was recorded when she was 16 and another when she was 17-years-old. When interviewed by police Stubbs said he did not remember taking any videos of the woman when she was under the age of 18 because he had a “medical condition.”

Stubbs is scheduled to stand trial in that case in August.

News update: Four Rochester teenagers were hurt Friday in a traffic wreck near Mankato.