Minnesota Twins Announce Theme Nights For Fans
Move over winter, it is time to start talking baseball!
I am a HUGE fan of the Minnesota Twins and hanging out at Target Field with the fam. We already have tickets for a few games this year and I can't wait to sit in our favorite spot and watch the team score a few wins this year. You should take your family to a game too! This link has a few tips to help save your family money when you go to a Twins game (click here).
The Minnesota Twins recently announced their theme nights! These are so much fun and you can grab a few freebie items at these special nights! There is a themed night that everyone will enjoy but here are a few of my favorites:
- University of Minnesota Night - Friday, May 10th - your ticket includes a special hat with the logos of the U of M AND the Minnesota Twins.
- Scrubs Night - Monday, May 13th - go to the game and get a limited edition, Twins branded scrubs!
- SKOL Night - May 14th - Yep...if you love both the Vikings and the Twins, this is a night where you can get a hat featuring both of their logos!
- Wine, Women, and Baseball - June 17th, July 19th, and August 23rd - The ticket to the game, a tote bag, AND an exclusive pregame event at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, which is close to Target Field. Sorry guys, this one is only for the women.
- Cancer Awareness Night - August 5th - Minnesota Twins hats will be given out to those with these special tickets. The hats are in colors that relate to the cancer types that have been most widespread in Twins Territory.
- Love Your Melon Night - September 19th - If you read my latest story, you know that these hats mean a lot to me (if you missed it...click here). In fact, they mean a lot to so many...and help so many kids too.
Find the entire list of theme nights for the Minnesota Twins here: Theme Nights for the Twins in 2019.