How You Can Score Free Pork During October Pork Month
October is National Pork Month, and with the help of our friends at the Fillmore County Pork Producers, you can win PORK!
According to the Minnesota Pork Producers Association, Minnesota is a leader in pork production.
- Minnesota ranks 2nd in the number of pigs raised and 2nd in the value of the pigs
- Minnesota pig farmers marketed 16.9 million pigs in 2020
- More than 3,000 pig farms in Minnesota
- $7.28 billion in economic activity was generated thanks to Minnesota pork production in 2020
- Gross sale in pork from Minnesota pig farms in 2020 was $2.2 billion
- In addition to Minnesota pig farmers, raising pigs creates an additional 44,000 jobs like construction, trucking, feed milling, accounting, food processing, etc.
Whether it is pork chops, pork tenderloin, a rack of ribs, or all of the above, you can score pork just by entering below!
When you enter in, you have a chance to win a $50 gift card to Rushford, Preston, and Harmony Food courtesy of our friends at the Fillmore County Pork Producers.
We call it KFIL's Great Pork Giveaway! All you have to do is enter your information below to have a chance to score a gift card! Thank you for listening to 103.1 KFIL and good luck!