Rochester, MN (KROC-AM News) - Bail was set at $5 million today for the second man charged with a shooting last month that left a man paralyzed.

27-year-old Abdirahman Abdullahi was arraigned Wednesday in Olmsted County Court on a second-degree attempted murder charge and two counts of felony assault for his alleged involvement in the shooting at the Meadow Park Apartments on August 7th. The criminal complaint says the victim, who suffered gunshot wounds to his head, chest, and one of his legs was able to identify Abdullahi as one of the two men who attacked him in a third-floor hallway of his apartment building. 

Court documents indicate the doctors who treated him in the emergency room at St. Mary's hospital told police the wounds were life-threatening. He is now expected to survive but is paralyzed.

Prosecutors previously charged 25-year-old Iman Iman with first-degree attempted murder and felony assault in the case. A witness told Rochester police he saw Iman holding a gun and standing over the victim. A second man, now identified by the victim as Abdullahi, was also present. The criminal complaint says the witness went into his apartment to call 911 and that’s when he heard multiple gunshots in the hallway. 

News Update: Tornado Confirmed Near Winona