130,000+ Stoves Sold at Home Improvement Stores in Minnesota and Iowa Recalled
Over 130,000 appliances were recalled in Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, and throughout the United States due to a risk of burn injuries and tip-over hazard. These appliances were sold online and at Lowe's, Home Depot, Best Buy, and other stores where GE appliances are sold.
Over 130,000 electric and gas ranges were recalled in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin due to multiple safety hazards
According to Consumer Product Safety Commission, free-standing and slide-in electric and gas ranges were recalled on December 8th, 2021 due to a few safety issues.
Details about the products in the GE stove recall
You can read the entire recall on the Consumer Product Safety Commission website here but below are a few of the important details which will help you know if your stove or range is impacted:
- These products were priced between $580 and $4,600
- These were sold online, at Lowe's, Best Buy, Home Depot, and other stores where GE appliances are sold.
- Recalled products were available to purchase between May 2021 and July 2021.
- Total number of products recalled is about 132,000 in the United States. There are approximately another 12,960 products recalled that were sold in Canada.
- For more information on this recall, contact GE Appliances toll-free at 877-247-9770 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, online at www.geappliances.com and click on “Appliance Recalls” at the bottom of the page or https://www.geappliances.com/ge/recall/ for more information.
Take a whiff of these smells and you'll probably gag...or worse!
You know you are at a middle school because of the smell. Whew! Not sure what exactly happens but this is the stage when kids start to smell...in a bad way. Every middle school teacher and staff member deserve raises for working in that environment! That's just one smell that will make you gag a bit. Scroll below and check out a few of the others that will make you want to keep that mask on.