The 6 Things You’ll See in Southeast Minnesota This Weekend
The warm-up is on its way! From Wednesday to Saturday, we will see a dramatic 70-degree jump. Here are the things you are guaranteed to see this weekend:
- Clean cars - for approximately 30 seconds, that is. The car wash lines will be a mile long, but as soon as the vehicle reaches the road, they'll need to go back. I know, I don't get it either.
- Speaking of vehicles, the hogs will be out to play. Melting snow doesn't stop the serious cyclists from hitting the road. Those of us just dreaming of owning a motorcycle will have the wind blowing our hair through the open car window.
- Patio season is here! I doubt any restaurants will actually have their patio open, but hey, it doesn't hurt to ask.
- Suns out, guns out... And toes. And legs. Skin will be showing this weekend.
- Just make sure you wear the proper gear when you fire up the grill. Garage doors open, we are having a block party, and everyone's invited.
- Extremely happy dogs! The only thing happier than the people that just survived the polar vortex are the dogs who learned the hard way that there a very strict time limit on their potty break.
Enjoy the beautiful weekend, my friends!