RECALL: Weird Plastic Found In Breakfast Sausage Sold In Minnesota
Bob Evans Farms Foods is recalling about 7,500 pounds of Italian pork sausage products that may be contaminated with extraneous materials. These products have been sold in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, and nationwide.
U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) said the contamination is thin blue rubber. Sometimes these kinds of things are found during company inspection, this time, though, Bob Evans learned of the rubber in the sausage because customers called to complain.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to the consumption of these products. Anyone concerned about an injury or illness should contact a healthcare provider.
What Bob Evans Sausage Is Being Recalled Exactly?
The raw, Italian pork sausage items were produced on September 8, 2022. The following products are subject to recall
- 1-lb. chubs containing “Bob Evans Italian Sausage” with lot code XEN3663466 and a “USE/FRZ BY” date of 11/26/22, with a time stamp between 14:43 and 15:25.
- The products subject to recall bear establishment number “EST. 6785” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
The Bob Evans sausage in question may be in your fridge or freezer, if so, you're urged not to consume them. Instead, throw them away or return the product to where you bought it.
What If I Have Questions About Bob Evans Sausage Recall?
Consumers with questions about the recall can contact Geo Money, Director of Communications, Bob Evans Foods, Inc. at 440-463-3264 or George.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today smelled like fall...the leaves, the cool breeze, the rain. Let's take a look at the best things about fall in Minnesota.
10 Favorite Things About Fall in Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: email@example.com
2022 Halloween Haunted Houses, Events, and Attractions in The Rochester Area
SEE: Minnesota Ghost Town's Only Bar and Grill For Sale - $200,000
- Great business opportunity featuring a well-established bar & grill on the Faribault/Martin County line just south of Interstate 90.
- The Derby Inn Bar & Grill has been a great local fixture with an inviting atmosphere, great food, & great times!
- Sand Volleyball, bingo, and dart league are just a few of the activities enjoyed at the Derby beyond regular business activity.