Minnesota State Fire Marshall Uses Blazing Video As Friendly Reminder
Sometimes it takes an example of what can happen before we being to realize why we should or shouldn't do something.
The Minnesota State Fire Marshall made a short video on their Facebook page to show people why they shouldn't put water on a grease fire. The outcome is incredibly and shows exactly why you shouldn't do it.
That fire is insane and truly does show doing the wrong thing could do a lot of harm and actually hurt yourself pretty bad.
I mean for real, that blaze is ridiculous, and the fact that they have equipment that is specifically set up for to contain that, but can barely contain it, shows how dangerous it is. The flames come flying out through the entire apparatus.
Be sure to never dump water on a grease fire, or your whole kitchen could be fried.