How to Burn Off the Easter Candy Calories
The Easter Bunny will be making a special delivery at your house Saturday night, that will be conveniently filled with all YOUR favorite candy - He knows you so well. We all deserve a cheat day, so here is your post-Easter guide to getting back on track.
- If you eat 5 Peeps (140 calories), head out to the basketball hoop and shoot with your kiddo for 25 minutes.
- Take the pups out for a 45 minute walk to burn off that ONE creme-filled chocolate egg (150 calories)
- Eating 15 jelly beans (160 calories) will set you back 15 minutes jump roping
- Bundle up and hit the bike path for 30 minutes to burn off that solid chocolate Easter bunny you inhaled ;) (240 calories)
- Kill two birds with one stone, and clean the house for 25 minutes to burn off that peanut butter egg (80 calories). And, if you're like me, and you can't eat JUST one peanut butter egg, double your cleaning time for every egg you eat....
Calorie counts are estimated based on a 150 pound female using MyFitnessPal app. Exact calorie burn will vary. Happy cheat day my friends!