In Order to Vote This Year in Minnesota, You’re Going to Need to Do This
We are just 3 weeks away from the 2016 Presidential Election. What does this mean? Well, it means that time is running out to figure out who you want to cast your vote for. More importantly, it means that you need to get registered to vote... NOW. The online deadline is today, October 18th, 2016.
Regardless of everyone's political views, I hope we can all agree that it is important that all American citizens cast their vote on November 8th.
You are eligible to vote in Minnesota if you are:
- At least 18 years or older
- A citizen of the United States
- A resident of Minnesota for at least 20 days before Election Day
- Have the right to vote because, if you have been convicted of a felony, your felony sentence has expired (been completed) or you have discharged from your sentence
- Are not under a guardianship in which the court order revokes the right to vote
- Are not legally incompetent
Is your name on the nice list? That'd be the registered voter list. Not sure if you already registered to vote? Check here.
Want to register to vote? Click here.
More info from Olmsted County is available here.
Wondering which candidate shares the most views with you? Try this site.