Minnesota Has More Of These Than In Any Other State
Okay, trivia time: When it comes to world records across America, what do you think Minnesota has that’s bigger than in any other state?
Lakes? Niceness? Horrendous last-second playoff losses? A mall?
Close! But not really.
According to Estately Blog, who gathered a long list of records from every state, Minnesotans can claim that we have more of the following than anyone else:
- Paper Ball
- Study of Online Gaming Habits
- Collection of Cow-Related Items (???)
- Dragon Ball Materials
- Handbell Ensemble
- Epilepsy Training Session
- Pillow Fight
- Gathering of Zombies
- Gathering of People Dressed As Wizard Of Oz Characters (random)
- Wild Rice Farm
- Collection of Snowmen
- Hanging At One Gallows (that’s…dark)
- Picture Made of Lite Brite
- Basketball Lesson
- Continuous Pedestrian Skyway Network
- Gathering of People With Mustaches
I honestly would not have guessed any of that. Would you? That being said, I find myself oddly proud of our mustache gatherings. I had no idea. This is all hilariously random, but I highly recommend checking out the full list of things from every state. Shoutout to Montana and their Testicle Festival. Seriously.
Source: Estately Blog